Tonight I looked in the fridge and thought what can I make? I felt like I should be relatively healthy since I’ve had a few late night’s and I need a boost since it’s only the start of the week! Veg wise I have bits of this and bits of that all left over and needing used up… vegetable stir fry for a #nomeatmonday?
This is probably the quickest and easiest thing ever, only takes 15 mins including prep. You’re basically throwing everything in a wok, it really is that simple.
Serves: 2 Time: 15 mins
160ml can of coconut cream
1 tsp coconut oil
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
2 tsp of basil
1 tsp of coriander
1 tbsp mint leaves roughly chopped
3 shakes of sesame seed oil
¼ red chilli finely chopped
½ sweet red pepper
½ cup broccoli florets
¼ red onion diced
4 chopped spring onions
half a courgette sliced
half a sweet potato diced
some chard and a few asparagus tips I had left over!
2 portions of Soba noodles
1) Firstly I par boiled the sweet potato for about 3-4 mins.
2) Put your wok on a medium heat and add the coconut oil, then stir in the coconut cream before adding the garlic, basil, coriander, mint leaves, chilli and a few shakes of the sesame seed oil, mix it all together.
3) Now just add all the veg and let it cook away for about 5 mins.
4) While it’s doing that in the wok cook your noodles. Check how long you need to cook yours beforehand but the ones I used (King Soba) only take 3 mins in boiling water, ideal!
5) Add the cooked noodles to the wok and mix together for a minute.
That’s it all ready to eat. x