This gluten free, dairy free zesty chilli and garlic prawn linguine is so easy and simple to make. You don’t need many ingredients plus because it’s so simple it’s a great one to make if you have people round as despite it’s easiness it definitely tastes fresh and good.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8-10 mins
- Serves: 2
Zesty Chilli And Garlic Prawn Linguine Ingredients…
- 150g large King Prawns
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 green chilli, finely sliced
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 tbsp’s of oil ( I use rapeseed oil)
- 2 tsp’s of coriander
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 a red sweet pepper, finely sliced
- cup of spinach
- Enough gluten free linguine pasta for two (Used brown rice pasta, around 100g per person)
• Firstly we need to marinade the prawns so in a bowl add the prawns along with the oil, lemon juice, garlic and chill. Let them sit for around 30 mins. While thats happening you can get the everything else ready.
• After 30 mins, start by putting your gluten free pasta on. Check the time it needs to cook but its usually around 7-8 mins.
• Have your frying pan on a medium to high heat and add the prawns with marinade along with with the spinach, pepper, coriander and spring onions. Let them simmer away in the marinade for about 7 mins. The marinade should have reduced slightly, you still want to have enough to mix through the pasta.
• Your pasta and prawns should be ready at the same time, so drain the pasta and then mix your prawns, veg and marinade through the pasta. That’s it ready to serve.